Company: Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Generic Drug: Amoxycillin + Carbocisteine.
Indication: Mucoborn is indicated in respiratory and ENT infections associated with excessive & viscous mucus, such as in acute and chronic bronchitis, bronchopneumonia, asthmatic bronchitis, bronchiectasis, eustachian catarrah, sinusitis, otitis media and pharyngitis.
Contraindication: Hypersensitivity to preparation and pregnancy.
Dosage & Administration: Available in capsule and tablet forms.
- Cautious use in case of renal and hepatic impairment.
- Cautious use during lactation.
- Cautious use infectious mononucleosis.
- Cautious use in peptic ulcer disease.
- Cautious use with allopurinol.
Side effects/ Undesired effects/ Adverse drug reactions: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, urticaria, rash, headache, GI discomfort and bleeding.