Company: Pfizer Ltd.
Generic Drug: Ephedrine + Theophylline + Hydroxyzine.
Indication: Chronic asthma and other respiratory disease with bronchospasm.
Contraindication: Cardiovascular diseases, hyperthyroidism, prostatic hypertrophy, severe hypertension, glaucoma, and severe pulmonary insufficiency.
Dosage & Administration: Available in tablet form.
- Can cause drowsiness; do not drive or operate machines.
- Cautious use in case of renal & hepatic impairments.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- Cautious use in lactating women.
- Cautious use with central nervous system depressant.
- Cautious use in elderly males.
Side effects/ Undesired effects/ Adverse drug reactions: Nausea, gastrointestinal upset, headache, tachycardia, arrhythmias, flushing, insomnia, anxiety, tremor, hypokalemia, muscular weakness, sweating, thirst, dizziness, difficulty in micturition and restlessness.