Company: Navil Laboratories.
Generic Drug: Salbutamol + Guaiphenesin + Etofylline.
Indication: Cough with expectoration related to bronchitis, bronchial asthma, emphysema and other broncho-pulmonary disorders.
Contraindication: Hypersensitivity to any component in preparation.
Dosage & Administration: Available as oral syrup.
- Adults: 10-20 ml three times a day
- Children (6-12 years): 10 ml three times a day.
- Children (under 6 years): 5-10 ml three times a day.
- Cautious use in case of thyrotoxicosis, diabetes, hypertension and myocardial insufficiency, active peptic disease, hepatic impairment and pulmonary edema.
- Cautious use in case if patient is taking other beta-2 stimulant drug (sympathomimetic drug).
- Cautious use with diuretics, xanthenes, digitalis and beta blockers due to drug interactions.
Side effects/ Undesired effects/ Adverse drug reactions: Tremors, palpitation, restlessness, hypokalemia, ankle edema, anorexia, nausea, angioedema, urticaria, hypotension and collapse.